Kevin Xiaofeng Ma
Co-Founder, Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer
- More than 10 years in IT and IT-related education sectors
- Pioneer in commercializing China's testing industry
- Professional entrepreneur since 1996
Mr. Huang is a respected leader with over 20 years of involvement in the international education community. He most recently served as CEO of Lanxum Education ("Lanxum"), an online education and information security services provider in China, from 2015 to 2017. Prior to this, Mr. Huang worked at globally recognized education companies, including Chegg and Pearson. At Chegg, Mr. Huang oversaw Chegg's China operation, and at Pearson, he served as the managing director of the Language Testing Division in Asia Pacific where he oversaw all language testing businesses in this region.
Mr. Huang received an MBA from HEC Paris and an MSc from Edinburgh Napier University, graduating from both institutions with distinction. Mr. Huang also received a bachelor's degree from Harbin Institute of Technology in China. He is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM), the world's leading marketing professionals body.
Chief Financial Officer
- 20+ years in finance and accounting experience
- Served in a variety of financial and operational positions within ATA over the past 11 years, including Acting CFO in 2010
- With ATA since 2006
Vice President of Business Development
- Manages overseas business development projects
- Senior executive with Thomson Prometric and Pearson NCS
- In the testing industry since 1994
- With ATA since 2005